19 February, 2007

House Visiting

House Visiting is one of the chinese new year traddition that friends and relatives will go to one another's house paying for a visit. Due to everyone's "busy" lifestyle, nowadays relatives are less and less contactable so its the "best time" for gathering. Sometimes you may see some weirdos in some houses.

My best friend invited me to go to her aunty house this year. Her aunty is friendly and she's a great cook. Do you know why i say that? It's because normally i eat half bowl of rice. Today i eat 2 bowls of rice and drank finish all her soup hahaha... Oops :P

After the good meal, her aunty wants us to stay with her because she needs to wait for this "special" family. I cant help but to wonder y this family is so "special". They were told to come to her aunty's place between 1-4pm because we need to rush off to somewhere else at 4pm. And guess what time they turn up? 4PM loh!!! We were like huh?

Being a kind hearted aunty, she still asked them to come up. The moment the family stepped into the house, the daugther "stepped" on my toes loh.. Not phyically but her words. She was looking at me from head to toe and give me the stunned look. She said, "So this gal is ah boy's gf ah?"

I was almost fainted loh.. My best friend's brother is only 13 years old, how can he be my bf? Miss pls open your eyes big big okay... This is not all.. Then she continue, "Aiyah girls not smart nevermind pretty can le, guys not handsome nevermind rich can le" I was even put off my her words...

Then the comes her nerdy big brother... sitting there to block my view. I was watching my JJ loh.. Yah.. maybe he thinks he IS JJ... I told them that JJ is my idol and guess what the father said? "Idol ah... not Vomit Sulpture ah" How could he insulted my idol and what does he know about people who passionate about their life! and the mum was laughing like a witch...

Although i only spend 30 mins observing them. Really cant stand them for another minute. Yah they may be rich but to me they are just a unrefine and brainless family.

Okay, i shall stop writing for a few days because im going for my holiday with my parents :) Yah, wanted to spend real quality time with them before i get too busy with my life again. Will update my blog once i come back from my trip...

Happy New Year once again :)

No comments: