14 February, 2007

Finding the other half

One day my playful friend called her friend and asked if he's interested to date a gal or not... then she describes how compatible if they get to know each other... I was just thinking that "that gal" is quite pityful, need my friend to match-made... then i heard "she is a designer"...

I heard an crow flying passed me...

Yes, i may be looking for potentials out there but that doesn't mean i'm desperate... i dislike the idea of "match-making".. I believed if you are fated to be together, even you don't step out of the house, you still can meet your Mr. right. Because i have seen a typical example in real life.

I know my friend is being nice to arrange guys for me to meet but still... i just don't like the idea... guess i have to drill some sense into her kekeke....

Guess what i will do to make my Mr. Right fall for me? I will use my magic doll below and write the type of guy i want and then i poke it's heart... Please do not follow my method. It's "dangerous" and I got "train" before... Hiak Hiak Hiak :)

No comments: