07 February, 2007

Fate + Feelings = Love?

Has been quite down for these few days, it's time to pick up myself again... Realised Valentines' Day is coming :) Decided to change my blog's masthead to throw away all the bad feelings and be loved again...

Fate + Feelings = Love.

This is my own love equation. Love doesn't necessary to be love relationships... it can be love for our parents, our siblings and our friends... if you are kind hearted enough, you can even "love" your enermies! But most of us cant do that because we are not angels...

I'm a people-oriented person, maybe due to my upbringing. I was taught to love my family and my friends... I used to have big fights and quarrels with my sister but we never bear grudge with one another.

As i grow up, our family bond get much closer and depends on each other for help and advises. I think it is very important. Because they are the pillars of my heart. Even though I made some wrong decisions, they will always be so understanding and forgiving. That's how I get my strength to move on...

As for friends, I believed fate brought us together... even with guy friends that doesnt mean it will lead to love. It could be just lead to pure friendship.

Many people beg to defer this statement because they believe that if a guy and a gal when they are together and develop feelings it must be something... but to me, it's not necessary... Because there is something called "Chemistry" and it is something you want to have but you can't have it.

I have many good friends, be it gals or guys.. They just be there for me when i need help.. I really appreciate these friends who has crossed my path...

No comments: