21 January, 2007

10 goals in 2007

I and my friend were chatting our goals in life. I told my friend i have one big aspiration but i would want to concentrate on my small goals in life now... Its good to have big aspirations but if we set our goals too high up, we can never achieve what we want.

You will start to feel tired and not motivated after awhile. You will feel that you are worthless but actually you are someone who can achieve something great. You just need to have right time and right opportunity.(Seems so easy, rite?)

Here are my simple 10 goals:
1) Eat healthy
2) Drink more water
3) Tone up my body
4) Have sufficient sleep
5) Build my design portfolio
6) Take up flash courses
7) A photo album with all my inspiring photos
The theme is "Precious moments, Precious thoughts"
8) Pick up my lousy driving skills again
9) Build good rapport with my friends
10) With all these 9 goals in mind, i must spend quality time with my family!!!

By taking a small step forward, will lead us a step closer to our final destination. My goal is NOT on how to achieve 1 Million Dollars at the age of 30. Its too unrealistic for me. I just want to be a happier person, physically and mentally :) Life is about balancing and enriching it.

Am I asking too much?

No comments: