16 January, 2007

Blog Housekeeping

Have felt that my archives list is getting longer and longer, even have to extend to change it to a drop-down menu for selection. This irritates me. While keeping 60 entries, I ruthlessly deleted 75 entries from year Apr 02 - Jun 2005. Yes, all at one go. They have to go 'cause there's no room for new blog entries.

Wanted to switch to "Multiply", another blog platform, where all my network friends are. But I still prefer my blog to be as simple and clean as possible. Able to design, code and customised according to what i like, are 3 important factors that motivates me to write more. NO member logins, NO fanciful clicks, NO blog within blog, NO drop-down menu, just ONE click to lead to the desired "destination". One word: Hassle-Free.

In February 2006, I have decided to become a serious blogger. As what i have mentioned in my first blog article: To able to keep track on my own "personal growth". And this statement still remains.

Change is constant. People will always change. Some change for the better, Some change for the worse. Some change for sake of changing and realise that they didn't change much at all. Whatever what kind of real reasons for changing may be, just be simple and true to yourself and you will find that the sun is always smiling at you.

Simple is beautiful.

No comments: