12 January, 2007

Pregnant mom Rulez

I saw my ex coll online in msn.
"Hey, how are you?"
"I have a news to tell you."
"Erm, is it good news or bad news?"
"I'm expecting a baby boy."
"Wow, congrats!!! You not a friend leh.. now then tell me..."
"Hee hee.."

It has been almost a year since we last meet up. We decided to have a dinner today, called another ex coll along too.. We called her "ma huan zha bo"(means troublesome girl). How she got this name is because she will not able to meet us with last min with some "strange" excuses. Its very hard to get her to come out for a drink or dinner.

We expect "ma huan zha bo" will be late or fly us kite but surprisingly, she was early today. She was trying some clothes at Dorothy Perkins. Most of the clothes are quite loose fitting. It has 30% discounts. I saw one nice purple top, which i really like. But don't have my M size! For once, in so many years, i felt that I’m "punished" for being in a medium frame.

My cool pregnant mom has reached, after my friend paid for the clothes. Pregnant Moms always have special privileges. I couldn’t be more agreed with this. 'Cause the moment, she arrived, we asked her what does she want to eat. She told us she have a craving for steamboat. Off we go to the "special mom's request".

We saw this steamboat place. Its nicely decorated and there are two levels: the ground level and the underground level. The ground level is fully packed with customers. We have no choice but to went down to the underground, thinking that there will be food served below as well.



To our surprise, we are lured from heaven to hell. We have to get our food at the ground level. Climbing up and down the slim spiral staircase, poor ventilation and tight sitting seats. These tiny, little things caused my "ma huan zha bo" to complain...

As we walked up to the ground level, the waiter is clearing one of the table. My "ma huan zha bo" asked that waiter if we could changed our table. The manager keep insisted that the table is reserved and its not possible to give us that table.

So I quickly stepped in and said, "My pregnant friend has difficulty climbing up and down the stairs. Would you kind enough to give us this table?"

And you know what, they immediately changed the table for us!

No comments: