03 January, 2007

I'm just not ready...

"Can i go after you?"

"No, you cant. I rather we stay as friends. I cherish the friendship that we have."

"We still can be friends even we are dating. Im not rushing you into marriage. Just hold hands or when you are tired, you can rest your head on my shoulder."

"I know love is a wonderful thing. Having to be loved by someone is great. But for now, i don't feel like holding anyone's hands. To me, love is a burden and I'm still enjoying my singlehood life."

"You have enjoyed your singlehood life quite some time already rite? I'm not a flirt. I can wait but dont keep me waiting."

"It's not you. It's me. So dont wait for me. There are alot of roses out there.. you just have to look around."

"Yes, there are many roses around, but not to my own liking."

"Ok but i still comfortable to be your friend. Just like i said just now, love is a burden. Please do not wait for me. There are really alot of nice roses around..."

"....."

It might be a harsh to reject someone's love. I might have "retribution". After dating for 6 years, I'm back again in my singlehood life. It has made me to become a stronger person. I have learnt to be more independent. I have learnt to make my own decisions. I have learnt to know myself better and know what i want in life. I'm still exploring the life the way it is.

Having a relationship is like stopping me to move forward. I have to love him. I have to be more considerate. I have to be more sensitive towards him. I can't have my own self-centered way of thinking anymore. It's a love commitment. In a way, I can't do the way, I want it anymore.

Life is not all about dating, getting married, has kids and slogged the rest of our life. I'm not insisting that getting into relationship is not good. Who knows, i might be getting married the next moment when the time is riped. I'm saying that there are many openings and options. You just have to choose the best option that suits for yourself. 'Cause you cant always live up to people expectations.

Okay, I just not ready for it.

No comments: