23 January, 2007

Get a life, please...

A friend of mine smsed me on last friday.
Calvin: "I'm feeling low. Yah I know it's Friday, but i having monday blues today."
Qiqi: "What happened to you? Today is friday! Cheer up."
Calvin: "Thankz pal. You sound happy today."
Qiqi: "Yes. I am. I have found happiness in my life."

Few days later, I sms him back again.
Qiqi: "So how are you feeling?"
Calvin: "Having migraine! hahaha sad."
Qiqi: "Please get a life. You need it."
Calvin: "Zzz. My life is too lively. Need to rest. Everyday outside, rain or shine."
Qiqi: "Then stay at home and rot."

I almost forgot about this friend. He's always change girls like changing clothes. Always sleeping around with girls and I never see him gets serious in any relationships. We used to be quite close at one period of time. I'm lucky to say that I never in his list. I'm probably too fat for him ba haha...

I really think he needs to get a life. Having these kind of life, will wear him out eventually. It's so unhealthy and not morally correct. Yes, I know that he has been hurt badly before. But that doesn't mean that he has the rights to get his revenge on other girls out there. Two wrongs don't make one right.

But I guess it's not up to me to say anything. As a friend, I really hope he could really change his lifestyle and stopped being such an idiotic jerk.

PS: I have changed my friend's name to protect his reputation.

No comments: