24 January, 2007

Last Photography Lesson

Rolling good times always ends fast. Last night is the last lesson of my foundation photography. Completed 10 lessons in two months. It seems that it just started yesterday. I have learnt a lot through this photography course. It's not only about learning the basic knowledge in photography but also to search for my own inspirations, my desire. Yes, I get to know myself better...

Here are my 3 photos in Bugis night photography.

Taken this series of colorful staircases at the back ally of bugis village. Wanted to take such kind of staircases long, long time ago but didn't go and find out the actual location.


Taken this old man in front of our well-known "Guan Ying Miao". I called him the "Gatekeeper". Simply because he's guarding faithfully outside the temple.


Taken these colourful lights at secret garden. Inside, there is a nice and cosy restuarant. Interesting light never fails to attract my eyes. Am i inside or outside of the secret garden?

My thoughts: Through photography, i can really let down my hair and be myself. I can let my imagination run as freely as i want... Sometimes i feel that i live in two worlds.

After taking photos for these 2 intensive months, I realised that i loved photos that have repetitions. These repetitions will lead the eyes into my world. I perceived them as life.. It's like it always going on and on... It seems that there are always some interesting happenings at the other end.

Reality becomes my dreams and my dreams have become reality.

Thanks for changing my life...

No comments: