07 January, 2007

I want to slim down!

"I put on weight again. I want to loose weight!"
Ladies, this sounds familiar rite?

9 out of 10 women think they are fat. In fact, most of the women nowadays are underweight. They did all kinds of slimming exercise, eat slimming pills, go on diet, even go to slimming centres. A few people have gone to the extreme, just to lose weight but is it worth it?

Recently france has banned models, whose BMI is less than 18, to be up on the stage. 'Cause they are too slim.

Im building a slimming centre here. I have transformed my fat body into a slim one. Thats with the help of adobe photoshop.



What i want to say is, it doesnt matter whether you are fat or slim, the most important thing is you have to stay healthy. It's not worth to risk your health just because you want to have a perfect figure!?

My piece of advice are:
My dear friends who are slim to perfect figure, stop thinking you are fat cos you are not! You just need to tone your body.

My fat or plump friends like me, enjoy the fatness in yourself. We are not fat.. the slim girls are just too thin to be admired :) Not all people can be as bubbly and cute like us :) FYI, most guys love plump women like us kekeke

So please don't be obsessed with your own figure anymore...

Photo taken at my house.

No comments: