13 January, 2007

Beautiful incidents do happen

In this gloomy morning, i went to buy my favorite "Fan Choy". Auntie always greet me as "xiao jie". Today i heard this: "Mei nu, what do you want to buy?" I was abit stunned and almost i forgot what i want to buy. Yes, I know... this might be just a casual greeting from the auntie.

But it makes me ponder: have i really become prettier in my appearance or my attitude in life has changed me to be a prettier person? I would rather like my answer to be the 2nd one. Anyway, this is not the main story i want to tell today....

Last week, i saw a flock of birds snatching for the food... its rather interesting picture to be taken. But i forgot my camera! I was so upset... Surprisingly, i saw a flock of birds back again today. Wonder if its the same batch:P I took quite a fair bit of shots but mostly are quite disasters. 'Cause the birds keeps moving around. I cant take a close up shot of the birds. 'Cause the moment, i moved closer. They will fly away. I guessed I have stepped into their "danger detected radar". How i wished i have a "zoom-in" lens at that moment!

After a while, the birds flew away, i took some snapshots of this beautiful flower "Tian Tang Niao".

Moral of the story:
Never leave your house, without your camera.

Beautiful Tian Tang Niao
   


Lonely Soul...


When Love Is In the Air


We are happy family

No comments: