19 January, 2007

Irritations in my office

Last week
My room was complained by the HR for being too noisy. So we have been making self-conscious, not to make too much noise when working.

This week
We received a subtle warning to tell us not to display too many soft toys. We are reminded that this is an office. Please put our soft toys home or place them somewhere not too conspicuous.

NO camera, NO camera hp, NO mp3, NO softtoys, NO flowers!!! What kind of working environment is this??? Being a designer, I felt so restricted. I'm a wild horse who doesn’t like to be tamed and we are being watched by an eagle all the times...

Even MCs and annual leaves are being checked every now and then. Yesterday, I was reminded by my boss that I didn’t submit MC. I can't even remembered myself if i have submitted my mc and our dear resourceful HR is able to track and tell my boss that i did not submit it.

I need to fork out $5 of my own pocket money to see some irresponsible company doctors and they still have the cheek to tell me that I didn't submit my MC. Okay, this is not the final yet... if i "accidentally" go to unauthorised clinic, i must write "love letter" to explain why i didn't go to the authorised clinic!!

Never been watched like that for my entire 8 years of working life. Sometimes I wonder if our conversations are being tabbed as well.

Yes. I'm just a legalised jailbird who willingly walks into the jail everyday. Once my wings are mended, I will flew out of this jail and soar in the sky!

No comments: