04 May, 2021

Day 185: Jam Art

Hot Air Balloons, may my dreams take off. Another Jam Art Experience with friends on 2nd May.

The beauty of acrylic painting is you can make all the "mistakes" that you want and amend later. I took even shorter time to paint this time, 2.5 hours for simple painting works. It is so therapeutic!

Today, I learned that different brushes have different usage. I didn't know the different brushes could be used for different effects and techniques.

I get learned 6 types of basic brushes and their usage.
1. Wash brush (background)
2. Angled brush (paint flowers and special strokes)
3. Flat brush (tidy the sides, gives a neater look)
4. Fan brush (trees leaves)
5. Round brush (outline the items)
6. Fine brush (draw the trees trunk)

More explanation found here: https://youtu.be/7a8meJdWsVs

Learning something new everyday hahaha :D
#WorkInProgress #JamArt #AcrylicPainting

No comments: