27 May, 2021

Day 208: Self Love Secrets

Thanks Evelyn for giving me her book. She's the lady to go to for inner self love support. I still remembered the times when I went to her for support to find back myself.

When she asked me to say,"I deeply love and accept myself completely." I felt I was so fake when I said it. It was so difficult and in fact I rejected myself totally.

After many years of spending time with myself, giving myself love that I need, showing myself self care. I can feel that I really able to love and care for myself.

I realised that I need to feel whole again before I can love another person. This is a more healthy way of having a long lasting relationship.

Of course, self love goes a long way. I am still work in progress. #SelfLove #LoveMyselfUnconditionally #WorkInProgress

No comments: