31 May, 2021

Day 212: Resourcefulness, Carefree Day 11

Today's theme is Resourcefulness. Many businesses are successful because of the leader's resourcefulness. Resourcefulness is the ability to find quick and clever ways to overcome difficulties.

I have many challenges in my life. As I reflected, somehow or rather, I managed to overcome them one by one. Some people say it is perseverance, some people say it is grit.

I personally think it is resourcefulness. What are the resources available at that point in time to resolve the issues? The knowledge, connection, materials, logistics, time frame, effectiveness, experiences.
Nothing is too big that can't resolve. It is matter of time. I always think that if the Universe gave me a challenge, there must be something I need to learn, to realise so that I will be able to grow in my wisdom.

Here are some examples of challenges that I have learnt to overcome.

I had health issue.
I learnt to eat well, sleep well and exercise regularly.

I had money issue.
I learnt to manage my own funds now. I keep track of my own finances.

I had anxiety issues.
I learnt about my own traumas and I am healing myself.

I had emotional issues.
I choose to face the truth and let down of my own walls. It gives me a lot of courage and strength.

I had TV addiction.
I understood why I need to watch dramas, esp traumatic events to distract myself from seeing my own pains. I can empathise the male lead/female lead because it is much easier to empathise with people who have similar pain then to see my own.

I have fear to show up.
This is probably the next one that I need to work on.

It is never about what has happened to me, it is how I respond to it.

No comments: