17 May, 2021

Day 198: Bonus Round of Own your Future Challenge, Carefree Day 9

Bonus Round - Producing Podcast
Video and sound checking

Prepare materials in advance
1. Research the guest, background check
2. What do he wants me to accomplish?
3. What do I need to capture?
4. How is he going to repurpose it?

Learn more about Business Owners and their Business
1. Hear and learn about the information
2. Working with Marketing team and understand their objectives and goals
3. Meet cool people who are passionate in what they do

Questions are the answers

Should ask questions (SAQ)
What do I need to know?
Take one step at a time.
Having the courage to move forward.

7 Levels Deep
1. I find my own why. I connect with my inner self.
2. I learn and understand myself.
3. I want to be in control of my life.
4. I connect myself authentically.
5. I choose to trust and love myself.
6. I am able to move forward.
7. I free myself.
10 Learnings from Own your Future Challenge
1. Resourcefulness
There is no magic formula, find the answers that I need to know, find the information and gain knowledge and experiences.

2. Choose Courage over Fear
Find my faith, find my courage.

3. Regret
Cost of inaction. Not doing anything. Freeze.
Are you satisfied with your current situation?
If no, change it.

4. Expenses over Investment
Is this a great investment, buying capabilities, pay for speed and time.

5. Choose to say 'No'.
Say NO for the things that don't serve in your life. Open time in yourself.

6. Commitment over Convenience
Learning the easy way, hard to live in future.
Learning the hard way, easy to live in future.
Do the hard things now, learn now by investing time in myself.

7. Schedule it
What am I doing for?
Needle work (Have a workout plan, breakdown the tasks required to accomplish it)

8. Decide who is going to run it?
It takes 15 secs to decide how I want to run my life. Listen to my inner voice.

9. The first step is always the scariest Design my corporate video, create my own workshop, share my web and brand experiences with others.

10. My certainty is stronger than anything else
People do not understand, it is okay.
Model people who have done it before.
Plan -> Design -> Implement -> Deliver

The DOT Step by Step
1. You must choose the Dot
Group of People that I truly want to serve.
Pick a dot: Solopreneurs

2. Show up to love and serve the people that make up Your Dot
How can I show up more, provide value and help them to become better.

3. If you fail to choose the dot, you are choosing to fail

Why you must choose the DOT?
Reason 1: Imposter Syndrome will go away.

Reason 2: When you are commit to your Dot, you can easily Discover What the Problems they have, so that you know what to offer them.

Reason 3: When you are commit to your Dot, you now know what to say in all your messaging, FB live, stories, Ads, Funnels. You will know who you are writing to.

2 Possible Outcomes
Option 1: You picked the Right Dot First.

Option 2: You learn that this is not the Dot for You, You take what you have learned and now with more information and better skills. You pick a different Dot, then you show up to love and serve the people that make up your New Dot.

Question is how can you serve and who can you serve?
Key is Focus and Consistency.
People buy from people they like, trust and love.
I trust that I can do it, believe in myself again.
Making Progress, build momemtum.
1. Brand awardness, marketing strategy
2. Create Interest, consideration, intent, evaluation
3. Purchase
4. Consume the service
5. Gather feedback, build loyalty and support

Validate the course that you want to build first before rollout.
Check if people really want the program.
Serve the people from heart. Tap into Faith, Serve and Help people.
Some of the tools required.
1. Mobile
2. Aquired Skills and knowledge
3. Facebook Group (Build a Community)
4. Took the next step each time completed 1 task.
5. Communicate effectively.

No comments: