26 May, 2021

Day 207: Vesak Day 2021

Every year, I seek Buddha’s blessings and guidance. He never fails me and he always guides. I am grateful to walk in my own path of realisation.

Today I choose to show up more in my life. I light up my own light. I feel more energetic, more calm and peaceful. Finding my little gems of wisdom each day.

Happy Vesak Day to all. #VesakDay #WorkInProgress #IncreaseInWisdom
This year theme is turning the wheel of the Dharma, focus on the Dharma.

Yesterday, I light up the candle. The flame is gone after a day of burning. It reminds me nothing is permanent. The rising and falling of life. When we are not attached to the outcome, we suffer much lesser.

In difficult times, let us embrace the goodness and challenges to increase our compassion and wisdom.

On this beautiful Vesak Day, it is lovely to watch this video. How we are connected in our heart, breath and mind. I am feeling grateful, I am divine being, experiencing human form in this lifetime.

No comments: