06 April, 2007

Being stubborn or just judgemental

A friend sent me a blog about being subborn or just being judgemental. She wrote pretty long blog article but I have extracted some parts of it.

"STUBBORN means unyielding, inflexible, difficult to control, handle or manage. Calling others as stubborn is just meaning that perhaps you do not know that person well, you just simply assuming. Well, most of the time we are labeled as stubborn. How many times have you been told this? "Don't be stubborn, I know you better than you know yourself." "You are such a stubborn person" "Why don't you listen, why are you so stubborn?"

The list goes on. We often think that we are one stubborn idiot, or is it because we are told so many times that we BELIEVE that we are. I have to resent to it. NO, I DON'T THINK SO. I am what I am (although we all get confused or lost at times), but we don't need you to tell us who we are."

I had my own views and thoughts.
If we are living in our own world, it is perfectly to be stubborn and thinking in our own ways, or even being selfish. Sad to say, sometimes life doesnt allow us to be stubborn and do it in our way.

There is "a set of rules" to be follow. Different people have different mindsets, morale values and different ways of doing things. What you think maybe "right", may/may not be right in other people eyes.

For working relationship, perhaps we can start lookin at other people perspectives and they could be right at times, even though you may not see them in the first place. See them with an open mind and eyes.

For relationship, I guess what we can do is to learn how to respect each other and live with it. If you fall in love so deeply because of each other differences then why the differences have become an obsticle at the end of the sour relationship?

There is no perfect relationship. Only love and commitments can conquer it. If you believed that this relationship will work, it will work it out eventually...

No comments: