01 April, 2007

Freedom vs Being attached

Went to White Link today. My friend needs to choose her wedding gown. Helping her to choose the gowns. She tried a couple of them until we zoomed down to 2 designs. One plain white but elegant while another one is "loud" golden wedding gown. All of us think that the gold color gown is beautiful but she prefers white gown. After all, she is the star of the day and not us.

My mind starts to wonder of being attached/married. If I ever get attached once again, I might be losing all my freedom in life. That is scary... I loves freedom. If someone tries to control me, I will want to run further away from him.

Being attached is a scary thought for me... Perhaps twice bitten, thrice shy. I'm not sure whether if the next one who comes across my life, will he be the right guy for me, or is he just a passbyer in my life.

I can picture myself having a happy marriage life. But how close can i get to my "idealistic" marriage? I really don't know. He could love me for 5 years and after that, he could be leaving me when he no longer feels love.

Call me a coward, I'm scared to be in love again.

No comments: