08 April, 2007

Believe it or not?

Do you believe strange things will happen after a person dies?

My sister dreamt that my nephew passed away just before he died on Sunday. My mum is an emotional woman. She scared she could not take the grieving so she did not go for the last day of the funeral.

She stayed at home that day and she told me that she saw a bird standing on our window frame. It is soaking with water and shaking tremerously, and she tried to chase it away for the first time. It flew away and it came back. She did it the 2nd and 3rd time, it came back. She has no choice but to close the window.

After awhile, she starts to relate that it could be my nephew's soul. That day was a fine weather, this was her first time she saw a wet bird, in soaking condition and it behaved abnormal.

My sister's friend told my sister that her father-in-law "came back" on the 7th of the day. Because the brand new toothpaste has been pressed when no one used it yet. Sounds creepy right?

There is a myth saying the soul will return in another form. It could be a moth or a bird or maybe just a spirit.

I guess there is nothing to be afraid about, afterall it is your own family coming back into the house. If you never do anything harm to the deceased, there is no need to be afraid. Sometimes humans are more scarier than spirits.

No comments: