14 April, 2007

Importing Video Clips

Have been sick for almost a week, captured 4 deadly viruses: sore throat, cough. flu and fever. Ate all different kind of medicines, Chinese and Ang Mo prescriptions and try to rested well. Okay, I shall be a good girl for this weekend ONLY. Hopefully can fully recovered and enjoyed my Penang trip with Tes.

I have rested too well until I don't feel like sleeping at all. Trying to doing something to kill my time. An idea pops up. I could import video clips into my blog. At least it is something new to me keke.

Saw this cute and mindless MapleStory Movie, trying to play it in my blog. Spend a few minutes figuring out. Thank god that it is not as difficult as i thought keke... Hope MapleStory game could be in 3D graphics in future. The user systems and network platform must be able to support it so that it will not serious lag time problem. That will be so cool rite, my dear maple fans? Waiting... waiting... waiting...

No comments: