13 April, 2007

Starry, Starry Night

Starry, starry night,
across the clear blue sky
Reaching out my hands,
For I've touched the beautiful sky.




Always like the feeling of glazing stars in the sky. Imagine I'm able to capture the beautiful aspects of the sky through photography using long-term exposures. What if one day I'm able to view and capture meteor rain with my love one. That will be quite cool and interesting :) OMG, I must be dreaming in my world again keke :p

A friend of mine send me this link, a link to Canon 20D. This camera could do astrophotography. Never thought that photography could actually capture astrology.

Useful for Recording Celestial Phenomenon
"At a glance the stars in the night sky look as if they never alter, but occasionally they exhibit very interesting celestial phenomena. When the sun is hidden by the moon and a complete solar eclipse makes it dark during the day; when a comet suddenly appears trailing a long tail; when there is a shower of shooting stars falling like rain; those who have gazed at sights like these are surely left with unforgettable memories. So we want to leave a visual memory of these celestial phenomena that will be passed down to future generations."

No comments: