26 April, 2007

Photoshoot Part III

I was super pissed to hear that we need to reshoot the photoshoot again. Just because the client side says that why are we using our own people when they suppose to use their people.

Right from the beginning, we asked them if they have stock photos... they simply told us that they don't have any and no good resources that they could provide. After I have finished two rounds of photoshoots and finished designed the folder, brochure and websites. They start to make such comments...

If you were me, how would you feel???

My boss had no choice but to agree with them to reshoot just because they are the clients... Who I am to say no, I'm just an ikan bilis....

This time round, the client side finally willing to provide nice and proper photoshoot areas, their own staffs and using their new Canon D400.

Took one whole morning to reshoot everything, their staffs are not really that comfortable in front of the camera, wasted a bit of time to tell them how to pose and smile naturally...

The results? Obviously much better than previous, but in the first place, if they have given us what we wanted, all of us wouldn't be wasting so much time and efforts for nothing... And now i got to work within my tight deadline... urgh!!!

No comments: