04 April, 2007

Nice Surprise

Hasn't been sleeping well lately. I suspected could be my lousy pillow causing the problem. Told my buddy about my sleepless nights. He said he has a few good pillows at his place. Don't want to be alone at night so i asked him if i can go and get one of the pillows from him, and also finding back my 2 cds which i lent him long, long time ago.

It has been few years back since i went to his place. His room is still the same since i recall, with an extra cupboard to put his stuffs. Full of CD albums in 9 cd boxes... It is really hard to find my cds... i still could not find my cds in the end, but it's okay lah... Sometimes the more you want to find them, the more you could not find them. The cds will come out by themselves one fine day keke... For the time being, I "kapo" a few cds from him keke...

That day, we went for photoshoot. He took some photos of me. He has an idea to place my photos into one. I was looking quite fat and messy hair in those photos loh. Anyway, I taught him how to use photoshop to crop my ugly photo out and he printed it out. I was complaining to him that this is a bad photo. He says it is because the teacher is not good. *Faint*

It was raining heavily, I could not go back. While waiting for the rain to stop, I was listening to one of music albums. It is such a comfy and relaxing feeling. Almost fell asleep until my buddy stepped into the room.

After i reached home, I'm surprised that he actually put that photo in my bag. It is a nice surprise... I think I beginning to like that bad photo :)

No comments: