22 April, 2007

Lasting Love?

I used to think as long as he loves me, it is good enough for me. But i guess love does not work in this way. He still choose to leave me one day...

It always works both ways. Just one side, simply will not work. More than 10 years back, one of the Titus Ad has this classic phrase. "Don't bother if there is everlasting love, just treasure the moment while it lasts."

I'm feeling sad that why love nowadays love has become so fragile that it could only last for a moment. Cant't help but to agree with Tes that it really seems that nothing seems to last forever. Even the most loving couple you see, could divorce after 2 or 10 years later when they realise that it is a "mistake" in a first place.

Is it a mistake in the first place or it is just an excuse to end off this relationship quickly?

Am I expect too much from a relationship? I just want to be loved by him at all times... Just a simple request, yet it seems so hard to be reached...

Perhaps it is best to be single ba. At least, I know I will be loved by my family and friends.

No comments: