07 April, 2007

Kent Ridge Park

Went photography shooting with Siew. Somehow I just don't have the mood to do it. I just feel like lazing around, blank my mind and enjoy the scenery.

Normally, I will just walked around the surrounding and I feel for it. So it will take some time to get myself "warm". Don't know why I was extremely slow in "warming up" today. Siew finished taking all her shots then I started to have the mood. She has no choice but to wait for me for a while.

I was playing my new camera during our lunch. I was impressed by the mirco-zoom feature, it could go as close as 5cm. I suddenly felt so energized and start taking photos at Kent Ridge Park. It has nice views, nice trees and nice canopy.

The sky was pretty dark. We thought the rain was on its way. Luckily Siew was wearing her "sunshine girl". In the end, all the dark clouds moved away. See her sunshine girl is so powerful rite hahaha :)

Came back home with sun burnt and mosquitoes bitesss but I think I would want to go back to Kent Ridge Park again :)


                 Broken Fan                          Finger Leaves


            
                    Seeing Double                Red Candles


            
                     Baby Womb                  Crystal Weed

            
                      Up the hill...             Into the woods...

No comments: