17 January, 2021

Day 80: SPATMC Good Old Memories

I gave a gift to SPATMC, 15 years of good old memories.
If I didn't post the photos consistently to the blog site, SP Alumni Toastmaters Club, most likely I won't be able to create such beautiful memories for our club last year Nov 2020.

Sometimes I wonder what if I didn't join Toastmasters? Would my life be totally changed? So far, I feel that I did the right thing for myself. Even though I still unable to persuade, inspire or moved people. But I still find that joining toastmasters is one of the best decision that I have done. I was so timid and shy, Toastmasters gave me a safe, learning environment to grow myself. I guess everything happens for a reason.

People comes and goes. Even Winson who served for 12 years, decided to leave us. There are young toastmasters who came and join us for a year and left. Only members who value the club and find reasons to continue to nurture their skills. Club culture is important, how do we value our members, building true friendships.

I feel 15 years is just a beginning, there are a new advanture coming our way, Passion96.com. Stay tune!

No comments: