02 January, 2021

Day 65: One Dollar $1

I had a small conflict with Hui Min.
I paid her $20 for lunch, she supposed to pay me back $1.
She suggested that I should let go for the $1 because she helped me to save $25 for the shoes.
I personally feel that is beside the point. It is two separate issues about me buying the shoes and she owe me $1.

There is nothing wrong for me to ask her back $1.
There is nothing wrong that I take care for my money.
It is the truth that she owe me.
Of course, I can let it go of the $1.
But it is my money. I dislike the way she said that I will remember who owe me money and I forget who I owe people money. This is a false statement. As I do return all my friends money that I owe.

Anyway, I can let go of this $1. If it comes back, It will be a bonus for me. I am not going to remind Huimin anymore. I will have less contact with Hui Min. She is NOT the ideal friend for now which I want to hangout with often. She was my past energy friend that I attracted to. Opps sorry... I just need to move on with more positive and supportive friends.

It is my own way of seeing money as what it is.
Money is important as it can bring some material happiness.
I can use money wisely and put them into good use. ie helping the less unfortunate.
Every dollar counts.

I will attract the people I want to be with.

No comments: