18 January, 2021

Day 81: Set Healthy Boundaries

Today I did 2 iopt process resonators for Rep and Cyrene's clients.
Everything seems to happen for a reason. I learn how to set healthy boundaries.
Parallel healing

1st Process: Client intention is "Why I am betrayed?"
2 parts: Why and Betrayed
I was the client's mum, I was also very busy no time to look after other people. I am in my own world. The word "betrayal" came out quite strongly for me too. Yes, indeed I was betrayed by people too. The closest person was mum. I couldn't trust anyone, including myself. I feel very upset when people break their promises. But as I heal myself now, I wasn't so upset when people stood me up. I don't label them.

2nd Process: Client intention is "Why do I critise my mum?"
2 parts: Why and Critise
I was a very young part of the client, probably 3-4 years old, I feel frustrated like the mum is never happy with whatever I do, even the womb time, the mum is already critising and setting standards... In the middle of the process, I felt connected with the client. I ask the client to draw the boundary with the parents. It was pretty good but when she starts to said she is old enough already, she doesn't need mother's love. The Why and Critise parts start to switch off already.

I went with Dad to discuss about my Dad's retirement plans last Sunday. I think Wei Tech has done a good job in explanation and he is willing to listen and try to find a balance between the company and the 3 elderly staffs. I felt that it is good for me to draw boundaries with people around me. I build healthy relationships with people. We don't know how much space other people needs, on the other hand, we get to decide how much space we need. I feel it is a win win situation for both sides at the end of the day.

No comments: