01 January, 2021

Day 64: Self Reflection

Thomas's wish for all of us (and a massive memo to himself) in 2021:
1. Take #imperfectaction towards your dreams.
2. Reach out to encourage one another, even as you may be seeking the same.
3. Share your experiences, good and otherwise; you are not alone.
4. Celebrate every win, large or small. So remember to celebrate every day.
5. Take time for self care: the first 6 hours of 2021 I was asleep; 25%-30% of each day is small change for an absolute essential of sustainable living.
Let us begin #2021together πŸ™πŸ‘ΌπŸ˜‡

My wish for myself in 2021:
Received well wishes from Thomas. A friend who choose to accept who I am.
I reflected
1. Ever since I started 1st 3 hours of the day for myself. My life is starting to shift. I loved every bit of it. Thank you myself for making this choice.
2. Thank you, people who have crossed my life and still being here with me and new group of people, who just come into my life.
3. I would like to work on my own patience and compassion towards myself and others.
4. Celebrate every win, large or small. So remember to celebrate every day.
5. Take #imperfectaction towards my dreams.

#WorkInProgress #ImperfectActions

No comments: