16 January, 2021

Day 79: I am what I eat

Just to give myself some inspiration. 

I am a type 2 diabetes. I heard plant based diets can reverse diabetes in a long run. 

It is just one week. My blood sugar comes down because 2 meals daily are plant based diets. It is amazing!

This result gives me confidence to continue to heal my body. I can't just ignored.

Toni Baker is right, plant based diets reduces the inflammation.

I took a year to adjust I had a lot of resistance because I can't let go of comfort food 🤣 but I can do it now. 

Why harm my body when I can heal my body now? My blood sugar was 13 I really can't ignore my health conditionEven it came down after medication to 8-9. It wasn't ideal.

It's really what goes into our body that makes a huge difference 🤣Yeah I knew I needed that. That's why I didn't resist when I saw Toni class. I knew it will help me in a long run.

I did Intermittent fasting before (IF) but I go hungry and and I feel very upset and eat all sorts of junk food so that didn't work well for me. My friend did pretty well in IF. So really depends on the person lifestyle and how well the body can adapt.

Toni: IF is not great for anyone with either adrenal or blood sugar issues. That's what I thought too..

Last night, Robin shared a lot of his eating habits experiences how he managed to reverse pre-diabetes. But his ways are eating keto diets, high fats, low carbs. Meat itself is toxic. I don't know if that really works well in a long run.

I really feel plant based diets are the safest way to control blood sugar properly and gain back true health. Because we are putting whole food into our body. Stay healthy, stay safe. 

No comments: