10 January, 2021

Day 73: State of Being

The hidden code for transforming dreams: My state of being.
Speaker: Mary Morrissey
The state of our mind is important.
Our dreams are created twice: 1st in our mind, 2nd in the reality.
Being the person I want to be.

1. Clarity of specific dream, the clearer I am, the easier to manifest.
I got to change my frequency.

2. Refused to stay discouraged.
Okay that was feedback, how to make it better.

3. Be more interested in growth than comfort, in service of my dream.
Be Dream Builder, I have to create results anyway.
Comfort is something I have.
Growth is something I never have before. Do something that I never done before, that is growth.

How to use Quantum Physics to make your dreams your reality
Speaker: Mary Morrissey


Energy Flowing: high vibes and low vibes
All are energy.

Hertz Vibration scale.
You send out the signal to the universe.
Radio send out the signal of that channel.
It is my responsibility to send out the higher vibration to match that feeling.

1. Turn up my frequency.
The higher my vibration is, the easier my dreams flow to me.
3 easy ways to turn up Exercise, laughter, meditation.

2. Set a powerful intention to align Love or above.
Of you start feeling sad, angry or ignored that is okay.
Feel it, acknowledge it, honour it.
Release with love.

3.Shift your energy to what lights you up
If I can have anything in this world, what would I be, do, have?
If I can create anything in this world, what would I be, do, have?
Connect to my heart desires.
Connect with my highest self.

4. Surround myself with the people, environment that uplifts me, elevate me.
Have conversations that excites me.

5. Stand strong, not an option
Never give up.
knowing things will work out for me.
Good health is not an option.
Financial growth is not an option.
Make my business flourish is not an option.

Energy flow, energy goes. I am the only person I can choose what frequency I want to operate in.

No comments: