11 January, 2021

Day 74: Set a clear health intention

Healing Journey
16 July 2019

I want to share some insights from my own healing journey. Hopefully, it brightens up my day.

Our state of being is important. Why some patients survive and some don't, even they eat the same kind of medicine?

One person says,"I will be well again." The other person says,"I am a patient now."
The person who believes that he will be well again empower himself to be healed. Whereas the other person gives away his power to other people.

I just wrote this in my journal this morning.
I truly want to be healthy and I know that I can be well again. I believe that my body is healing itself. I want to be drugs free. I trust my body will support me, just like how I support it through plant based diets.

I see my own light everyday.

My struggles
6 April 2020

I do agree self driven is always better that external help. I also understand that my health is my own responsibility.

I think the missing gap for me is I didn't create the healthy environment for myself to have the desire to eat healthily. I still seek for nice comfort food that doesn't support my body.

Sometimes when I eat comfort food, I can be happy for whole day lol My question is how can I willingly to let go of these comfort food and start to enjoy the healthy food more. Not under stress, conditions (no choice) or pressure..

The heart and the mind is not aligned.

I do drink back smoothies recently. At least, I am still not too off the track.

I want to enjoy the food I eat, while helping my body to get the nutrition it needs. It's still my internal struggles, I need to come with terms. Now I still cannot find the balance.

Set a clear health intention
11 Jan 2021

What do I want?
I truly want to be healthy and I know that I can be well again.
I want to be drugs free.
I support my body through plant based diets.

What can I do differently to get the results that I want?
I choose to be healthy.
I do it from my heart joyfully.
I create the healthy environment for myself.
I see food as medicine.
I educate myself on wholefoods.
I learn from Heny, Toni how to prepare plant based food.
I prepare my own plant based food, it is simple and easy.
I find out who are the plant based eaters.
I ask for plant based receipes.
Today, I connect with a health support group, balanced living. Heal my liver. (11012021)

No comments: