20 January, 2021

Day 82: It is okay not to be okay

Today I attended Rebecca's Hangout. She shared a korean drama: It is okay not to be okay.

According to Emilyn, it is a very iopt drama.

In episode 7, it is about the cheerful dog, who is good at hiding its emotions. it always had a lot of fun with children playing with it in the daytime but when the night came, it starts to moan and whine when nobody is around. That is because he wants to cut off the leash and run freely at the spring field. But he couldn't every single night. One day, he heard a voice inside him said,"Why not you just cut of the leash and run away?" and this is what cheerful dog said,"I've been tied up for way too long. So I forgot how to cut myself free."

"I've been tied up for way too long. So I forgot how to cut myself free." How I relate to this is that we are so well trained by our environment and people around us that we are so fearful to get out of our comfort zone.

I helped Emilyn to resonate tonight.
Her intention is I want to stop itch and trigger.
2 parts: I and Trigger.

In the beginning, I rep as trigger, I felt like mother, very perfectionist and critising her. Then when mommy came in. I become very young as young as 1 or 2 years old. I longing for mother yet I am very afraid. There is no love or connection. I got distracted and fall asleep then when I woke up, I was distracted by the paper, I needed to cut it and the more I cut, the more I felt in the survival state.

Looking back at myself. I also feel very survival at times and I can't focus. I made myself so busy that I lost contact with myself.

Another part I realise when I am stressed, I eat a lot. Just now I was hungry and Mac donald served very slow. I started to get impatient and I felt that I was in the womb time, mum didn't give me enough food. When the chicken mayo bread came, I wasn't feeling satisfied. On top of 2 chicken mayo bread, I ate half packet of biscuits sticks, 1 small cake, 3 teaspoon of bak hu, 1 papaya and 1 half boiled egg then I feel that I am finally feel full.

It is okay not to be okay. Now I realised my own behaviour. In future, when I am hungry, just feel my stomach with healthy snacks. I ackowledge myself.

No comments: