03 January, 2021

Day 66: I am good enough

I met Aroma Essential Oils ladies this afternoon.

A pretty lady shared with us how bad was her skin and that affected her self confidence. She had to go to facial treatments to heal her skin. Each treatment is almost $400. I was wow by the expensive package. When I was doing my own facial treatment is about $250, I was very upset already Haha :D I thought my facial clinic was trying to fleece me.

I realised how important for us to have self confidence.

Since young, no one has praise me that I am pretty.

Only when I started dating my boyfriends. They told me that I am pretty, that increase my self confidence a little. It didn't sustain at all. After I broke up, my self confidence didn't come back. Apparently, I seek external praise to assure me that I am good enough.

Only these 2 years I have been working very hard on my healings, my traumas, then my self confidence finally appear. My self confidence has been covered by my shame, blame and guilt. I realised how important to gain back my self confidence.

Currently, I am not affected by other people words anymore because my confidence has come back and I know that I am good enough.

I feel good about myself, even though I am perfectly imperfect.

No comments: