01 March, 2021

Day 122: I found $1000 in my room!

This morning I asked myself what do I need to learn from money date.
An idea came in and said, "Collate all the loose money."
I took out all my ang pow and start counting, took out the $5 dollars and my black wallet.

I found $1000 in my room!

I was so amazed. I always thought I don't have money. But turns out to be I have money and money is already here!
This is so amazing and I am thankful for this learning.

I find that money dates do helps me to understand what are my money goals, how do I expand and grow my wealth.

Last week, I couldn't have the courage to go through my financial figures.
This week, I am able to.
You know what, I am very grateful that my helplessness about money is gone.
I can really live my life the way I want it.

No comments: