08 March, 2021

Day 129: I am grateful every single day!

Hui Ming FGS Admin: 时时记得六祖慧能说:迷时师度,悟时自度。让我们一起加油吧!

It's true, when we are lost, we need spiritual teachers to guide us. When we are spiritually awaken, we can help ourselves.

Now I wrote journal almost every day. I am more focus and aware what I am experiencing and I am able to cope my life better.

The realisation makes me wiser and my mind became more alert and clear.

On my vision board, I wrote Clarity, Joy and Growth. That makes sense to me. 

Clarity is I am aware of what is going on in my life. Journaling helps me to gain the clarity. Real improvement begin with acceptance. 

Joy is I am doing more of what I want. Like volunteering at fgs, connect with clients who want to work with me. Building strong connections with myself and others. Celebrate when I make improvements. 

Growth is I make changes in my life. Things that no longer work, I will let go. Things that I need to learn, I will spend time understand the subject. 

I am grateful every single day!

No comments: