11 March, 2021

Day 132: Conflicts internally and IOPT Study Group - Debts

There are conflicts in my parts. It is possible to work together by understanding both sides of the story.

Standard get to complete what she wants to fulfil.
Carefree get to choose what she wants to do.
It is a lovely arrangement.

The science behind it is ID, Ego and Superego

3 Debts Blindspots
1. Feeling Stuck
Unable to move forward
Unresourceful

2. Taking high risks
Impulse
Want to feel "Good"

3. Self-Sacrifice
Cannot say No
Want to save others

Debts Discussion
How do you relate withe the 3 Blindspots?
I feel I have 1, 2 and 3.
I used to feel I am unable to move forward and not resourceful. I don't feel supported. Feeling struggling in the past.
Now I feel that I can move forward and I have ideas and resources to help and support me.

What do you over spend on?
Overspend on clothes (to make me look good and feel good) and facial (Need me time, rest time and contact "feels love", pampering myself). Always signup packages one after another. Now I watch my finance, I don't need so much clothes and I have me time and carefree time.

Is what you overspent on what you really want?
Yes, but I found better ways to self love and self care myself through having for intimate conversation with myself, IOPT and tapping.
Money is already here. There is abundance.

No comments: