04 March, 2021

Day 125: IOPT Study Group - Money

3 Blindspots about Money
Feeling Uncertain
Unhealthy: My want and will were affected.
Parent money patterns are not healthy affecting the child's money pattern.
Money beliefs could be gulity of receiving money, encounter money pain.
It could be generation money pattern and cycles.

Healthy: I want myself and my want get fulfilled.
Tendancy to Give Up
Unhealthy: Having too many ideas and unable to execute, easily giving up.
Huge fear of not completing.

Healthy: I am able to complete the work given.
Burnout
Unhealthy: Making too much commitments.
Feeling gulity to be free.
Must fill up every time slots.
Constantly feeling tired, stressed, anxious!

Healthy: I need a break, I can slow down my pace whenever I need.
Reflect what is my money story.
How can you relate with the 3 Blindspots?
Feeling Uncertain
I used to feeling uncertain, doubts myself a lot.
I can't make wise decisions, but I can.
I trust myself a lot more.
I love and care for myself.

Tendency to give up
As I doubt myself a lot, I always having huge fear and anxiety to complete the work.
The results are not fantastic, due to fear, anxiety.
Now I am able to trust myself, I don't give up so easily.
I will find ways to get the solutions that I need.

Burnout
I used to put all my schedule full, fear that I am too free.
Now I don't put everything into my schedule.
I give myself space, self care and me time.
I feel less anxious and feel more calm.
When I am tired, I just rest.

What do you want in the areas of money?
The money are for 6 keys areas:
My healthy lifestyle: Food, exercise
Education
Business
Travel
Communication / Internet
Insurance

Are these wants your wants? Yes, I need at least $4000 a month to pay my bills, my business expenses, my courses, my clothes, my facial, my travel.

No comments: