06 March, 2021

Day 127: Knowing myself better

This is what I learnt today...
Meditation
Today is my 5th Meditation Class, before Cindy ends her lesson, she shared about if a pinch of salt was put into a bowl of water. it will be salty but if this pinch of salt is put into sea. It doesn't have much impact.

She is telling us instead of putting focus on the salt (problem/suffering), focus on ourselves, expanding our capability and finding solutions for ourselves.

Thanks Meiyan for encouraging me and tell me what are the ways I can improve on my meditation session.

Tapping
Happened to discuss project with Verity. She told me that Phoebe was on materity leave that is why she asked me to help her. I am grateful that Verity gave me the opportunity to help her in this design project.

Before that I was negative, I thought I was going to lose this project.
The client didn't trust me and she prefers other designer etc... all running in my head.
Actually these words are not true. I realised that I anyhow put words into my mind.
I need to trust myself more and trust that all is well.

As I shared with Evelyn that I almost thought I lost this project. Thanks for Evelyn helped me to tap and redirect the energy to a more positive outcome. It makes me realise tapping does work, when I believe and address my own issues clearly. Another ah-ha moment is that she asked me as I am Type 1, how can I tap on my own energy to help myself. I could plan and organised things, I can convey the message that I can declutter and organised websites in meaningful and purposeful way.

I shouldn't struggle to be who I am not. I need to tap on my own strength so that I can be more productive and efficient. Now I know I am type 1, it is a lot clearer. I really like to do more planning work haha :D I like structure. I like to breakdown things. That is why my maths is very good hahaha:D That is why my graphic work is very clean and neat :D Those messy design I can't do. There are clients who love my work. Verity is one of them.

4 weeks of Money Mindset Challenge
For me is the money dates, Enneagram Type 1 relates to money and my money story and money pattern.

I put in more trust in myself, when I do my money dates, I trust what I receive from the universe (eg. Consolidate the loose notes, looking at my finances figures) they provide me the proofs that money is here already.

When I believe it, externally also supports me, like clients and partners want to work with me, pay me timely, grants get approved etc...

I suddenly feel I am being supported more now. This 4 weeks program definitely helps me, I feel encouraged when I start to understand my finance numbers. It's not so frightening now.

It is very nice surprise to find $1k in my room.

I get to know my personality after 43 of staying with myself haha is like omg.. Never been so clear and connected with myself.

I constantly seeking for my own identity and clarity. I feel so loved every time I uncover who I am.

I am happy that I am getting closer to myself emotional, mentally, I like such feelings. Be comfortable with myself.

No comments: