03 March, 2021

Day 124: A Moment to Celebrate

RWDC is 8 today.
I hardly celebrate my small successes as I thought they were too small to be acknowledged. But after looking at my finance numbers, I have done 180+ design projects over past 7 years.

Today, I choose to celebrate these small successes as they are signs of my growth.

I would like to
Thank my coaches, Hyder, Evelyn, Jeffrey, who constantly shed light into my life.

Thank Justin, who helped me to understand my business figures.
"If you do not count your money, you have nothing to count in the end." - Chellie Campbell

Thank my clients, business partners and friends who supported my business over the years.

Thank SG Govt, who gave me payouts in some months, so that I don't have to close down my business during challenging times.

I get to realise teamwork is strength. I started my small team last year and it has been helpful and we can do a lot more to contribute back to the society.

Another special milestone for my design company. May my team and I continue to grow and expand. RWDC keeps me curious and alive constantly. I am grateful.
#RWDC #GrowthMindset #CelebrateSmallWins #AllowAbundance #JoyfulVictory

To add on: Ee Dzu celebrated with me at Balanced Living.
I totally forgotten about this special day.
Healthy food, good company, nice ambience.
What else can I ask for?

Califlower Rice with Organic Chicken

Lemon Cake

No comments: