28 March, 2021

Day 149: Learning Journey Planning

I realised that planning is not as simple as I thought it to be.
There are so many things to consider.
1. The participants
2. The program
3. The Venue
4. The Food
5. The Timing
6. The Activities
7. The resources to order
8. The use of space
9. The route

The entire experiences for the students, parents and teachers.

The learning experience for me is to learn how to place the meditation mat. Learn how big is the main shrine and the mat size. Thanks Zhen Zhen for going down to the temple to help me to do the measurement. That saves me a lot of time and effort. If not, if I do on my own, it will be so challenging and I will feel frustrated and upset. I don't have to feel this way anymore.

I am grateful that Manice and Zhen Zhen are helping me, if not I won't be able to complete it by my own.

No comments: