26 March, 2021

Day 147: Abundance Now

I just finished reading "Man's Search for Meaning" by Viktor E. Frankl in a month time.
Here comes the "Abundance Now" by Lisa Nichols, it comes in so timely.
I can see more abundance now.
I am thankful for the lessons.
5 Key Performance
The state of being is more important than the state of doing.
1. Breathing - Life
2. Water - 70% of our body is water
3. Exercise - Our body is designed to move around
4. Nutrition - Reduce oil, sugar and carbs
5. Sleep / Rest - Body repairs itself

Performance - Means to me, is giving my best each day. Live with no regrets.
State - Emotions, Mental
Physiology - Physical
Respiration - Breath

Autophagy
Better to eat less than to eat more, so that the new cells can reproduce.

Association and Dissociation

How our mind forms the images of our memories, we can edit the memory so that it doesn’t affect us emotionally anymore.

Homework: Associate myself with more good things
Abundance Now (Reading now)
Lisa Nichols

No comments: