10 March, 2021

Day 131: Do not Label

Met up with May and Melisa for lunch today.
It is liberating to have conversation with both of them.
Trauma is real.

Melisa shared how a baby can be traumatised since womb time.
The baby is healing herself through chiropratic.
Gentle shifting her body, playing with her to get connection.

"Melisa, you look strong!"
"Well, I wasn't strong in the past, I trained myself up and many years of practice, I became stronger."

I wasn't creative in the past because I was traumatised at the age of 3.
Creativity seems to be so challenging for me.
After I did lots of healing work, things start to shift.
My clients start to recognise that I am a creative person.
My hard work of healing did pay off.
I am able to work faster. I thought I wasn't able to complete my work.
It turns out to be I finished 1 day faster because I learnt a more effective way to put the content of tables into indesign.
As I become more and more open, I learn something new easily.
I go and find out what other possibility I can work more effectively and productively.

Of course, when inborn child is creative, he can pick up things faster,
I took a lot more time, but it is okay. More importantly, It is something I am willing to do.
I trust that I am in the right place, right time and right space.
Do not let others to label you. Not even your parents.
They don't live your life.
Everyone is unique and special.
We are beautiful in our own ways.

No comments: