27 March, 2021

Day 148: Best Possible Life

What can I imagine my best possible life?
For Health
I want to experience life. I am healthy and I am free from physical and mental suffering.

For Work
I work with love and trust. I work with trustworthy clients who pay me well and they recognise and appreciate my work.

For Personal Development
I attract good, experienced coaches who believes in me and trust that I can achieve whatever I want in my life.
I am able to guide people, who wants to grow and commited in their own life.
I am able to be of service to other people, that they can transform their own life and businesses.

For Relationships
I have a very close relationship with myself. I trust and love myself wholeheartedly, unconditionally. I build healthy commmunication and relationships with my family, friends, spouse-to-be. We have healthy boundary with love, respect and support. I build healthy commmunication and relationships with my working partners, with love, respect and support.

For Wealth
I feel rich, well and happy.
I attract wealth abundantly.
My good efforts to serve others will be rewarded.
I can retire comfortably. I own a landed property, where I have my own space by myself. I can travel easily.
I am open to receiving the blessings of this abundant universe.
Everything good is coming to me easily and effortlessly.

No comments: