02 March, 2021

Day 123: Money Tapping

This week is the 3rd week of Evelyn Money Mindset Challenge.

Somehow my collarbone was in pain, Evelyn helped me to release the stress and pain in the collarbone.

I wasn't able to release the past totally on that day itself. But my collarbone pain has subsided now.

I realised as I talk more and more about my money issues and relationship with money.

I am no longer feeling helplessness. I gain strength as I can see the clarity part.

I used to avoid talking and looking at money. It's like "nothing" to talk about. So little money, money in debts etc. But now I reflected, it has a lot of wisdom.

I am am able to see my money patterns, what sad money story that I have been telling myself that I can't have money. All these are not real truth.

New money affirmation:
I have money.
I deserve money.
Money flows to me easily.
I can take care of money.

Just these few months, you keep working with me on the money, asking me to look for money and celebrating small wins. It really helps me to shift my mindset.

Emotionally, I feel I have. I feel enough.

Evelyn keeps saying her methods work. 😄 It's sometimes hard to believe such affirmation works. I must align with my actions and self awareness. Taking one step at a time. I no longer feeling so stressful now. I just touched my collarbone, no longer in pain. 💓💓💓🎊 Yeah must celebrate 🎉

It was very painful on Tuesday. I didn't lie... 🤣 The pain was intense. Now the pain is cleared. So amazing... 😄👍🏻 I really addressed the issue. The stress that I worried, I might be in debts again...

Now I understand the pain. So cool, I found the cause to the collarbone pain. I wasn't able to let go of the past. I understood why. I wasn't feeling safe to let go.

Now I am able to let go.
It is safe for me to let go of the past.
Money is already here.

No comments: