07 March, 2021

Day 128: The Power of Consistency

The biggest takeaway in my learning is Consistency.
The ability to replicate a process or activity with the same level of quality over and over again.
In order to better, I need to trial and error to hone my skills that requires time, effort, commitment.

I am glad that Hyder asked me to start the habit apps.
Because I want to see how committed I am.
I was very consistent in the beginning but as days go by, I do not fill up that app every day currently. That is inconsistent.
I am out of touch. Out of sight is out of mind.

It is just like brushing teeth, you don't brush your teeth every day, your teeth will go bad.
If you brush one day, there is no impact. If you brush your teeth consistently every day, the teeth is healthy.
- Simon Sinek

Overall well being - Healhy Food, Exercise, Rest
When I eat healthy food 1 day there is no impact. When I eat healthy food consistently for 3 months to few years, my health will definately becomes better. From 10k antioxidant to 45k antioxidant. I need to invest nutritious food into my body. At least once a day.

Manage my finances - Money Dates weekly
When I look at my finance 1 year, there is no impact.
When I look at my finance, my relationship with money, my finance will definately becomes better.

When I save my money for happy days, I don't have to worry about money anymore. I have abundance. I feel good when my $1 drops into my savings bottle. I can see it grows. Visually and audible that makes an impact.

The question is what is bothering me right now, address the issue before it gets snowballed. Small issues are easier to handle than the big ones.

It is like Scrum framework that encourages me to learn through experiences, self-organize while working on a problem, and reflect on my wins and learnings to continuously improve.
What is it?
how it works?
Why is it awesome?

No comments: