14 March, 2021

Day 135: Elite Speakers Incubator

Feeling grateful to attend 5 sessions of speakers training. They are charismatic in their own delivery.

How to set winner's mindset

How to craft our speech, choices of words

How to improve vocal variety, body language, own self expression

How to engage the audience

Addressing the speakers' challenges and how to overcome them
I took part in area contest, although I was not placed but I gained experience and I managed to get my voice heard!

I participated all 5 trainings, I gained lots of insights and ideas how to craft meaningful and impactful speeches and I need work on my delivery. This is just the beginning. Never be afraid to ask!

Thanks Kin, Terence, Wekie, James and Eric for your time and valuable content. Thanks Ching Kang joined me in this workshop. I made a new friend Jen Chen, it is good to know I am not alone. 🙂

#WorkInProgress #EliteSpeakers #SmallWins Today Eric mentioned the power of visualisation. I believe it works what we visualise can manifest in our real life.

No comments: