15 March, 2021

Day 136: Step out of lifelessness, Step into Greatness, Carefree Day 1

Today is the day, I say Yes to myself. Starting today, every Monday is my Carefree (Rest) day. A day I connect and give time to myself. I am feeling empowered. I am able to live the life I always wanted, to have the space and resources that I need.

I appreciate myself from the bottom of my heart and I love myself. May I continue to bless with the lovely and meaningful moments that I imagined by having more joy and fun in my life. I am grateful to be in the state of Being, instead of Doing. I choose to be myself, be the way I truly am.

There is a super good reason why a rest day is necessary. A time to recharge your mind, body and spirit. You will feel fuller and complete. When you are burnout, you can perform what you can in a long run. When you had a good rest, you can easily move forward, to contribute, to serve whatever you want. I would encourage people who are workaholic like me, to start finding a rest day for yourself.

#LifeDeclaration #HealthyWants #Recharged #WorkInProgress

No comments: