16 March, 2021

Day 137: How to not always be working

After 1 day of carefree day, I felt lighter. I felt good about myself.

I felt a little bit guilty that I had to work a little yesterday. Thinking that my clients, my working partners will be looking for me. In fact, they never did. They are supportive that I took off on Mondays. Probably they knew how hard I worked.

Well, the earth still evolving with or without me, right? Lol 😃

I sang, wrote my journal, reading this book "How to not always be working". This book gives me an insight it's perfectly alright to give myself breaks in between.

I had 8 years never give myself rest day. I worked every single day. Improving myself, find and working with my business partners, finding new clients, doing promotions, networking etc. The beauty of running business is building quality relationship with people. How to build trust and how to get support from various communities. Once they know you are genuine and sincere, people just come back to you over and over again.

It's not about how not to work.

It's about finding the deep balance within ourselves.

It's about the choices we make each day.

It's about living, not just doing things blindly.

It's about building quality relationships with ourselves and other people.

It's about loving your work so much that you feel it's OK to take a break for awhile, without having to feel guilty because you know you have given your best each day.

I re-imagine what can I do now is to make myself be more at ease, peaceful and fulfilled.

#WorkInProgress #BeingPresent #BeingHereAndNow

No comments: